- Go to quicklotto.net and create an account.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your email address which requires your confirmation.
- Login with your username and the password sent to your email address.
- Play any of the games from your dashboard
This gives you the full details of the games you have played in a year, which includes dates, games, played, winning number, price and status of the game
This is used to fund the wallet making it a virtual account and it is done from your bank account.
There are various gateways platform integrated that allow you to fund your virtual account. Namely:
- Accepts both locally and international issued mastercards.
- Accepts both locally and international issued visa cards.
- Accepts locally issued verve cards.
Enter amount you want to play with.
This gives you a history of all your transactions, including dates, gateway used, reference numbers, amount description and status.
This gives you all the details you need about your transactions, including dates, gateway used, reference number, amount description and status
This is where you register your bank account, name, account number, and type of account used. The account information is for withdrawal only and you cannot remove an existing account which existing transactions.
This is where you can move money from your winning account to your personal account.
There are three (3) stages involved in this aspect, to create, confirm and complete.
- Balance Account
- Select the bank where your money will be transferred to.
- Cash Amount
- This is the amount of money you want to withdraw
- Review Cashout Request
- This gives you full details about the transactions, dates, cash out, amount and winning balance.
History of transactions that involves moving money from your winning account to your personal account.
Wallet transfer is completed in this section, the amount of money transferred and where it was transferred to and it also shows your available balance.
This is a way to know the customers better by verifying their personal details; e.g. submitting a vital id card like national ID card, driver’s license, international passport or voters’ identity card.